Warning!This page contains material that may be offensive to women, children, teenagers with bad skin who work in convenience stores, the anal retentive, people who habitually read cheap romance novels, people in a bad mood, the flatulent, the slow, the clueless and the humor-impared.
If you fall into one of these catagories, please go
10) Sheep really, honestly don't care about pizza breath. They will still go out in public with you, even if you have just eaten a white clam bacon and spinach pizza with triple garlic.
9) Sheep have one set of clothes. They never spend 2.78 hours trying on outfits just to play cards in, only to wear the combination they originally chose, except with a different scarf.
8) Sheep don't care if there are dishes in the sink. In fact, they don't even care if the mold in your kitchen has a name, a personality and a growth chart of it's own.
7) Sheep don't care if your favorite shirt has a little teensey tiny hole in the seam of the underarm where nobody should be looking anyway.
6) Sheep can't read maps either. But at least they won't bug you to ask for directions from some kid with bad skin behind a convenience store counter who looks as if he can't find his own way home from school.
5) Sheep don't care if you fart in the shower.
4) Sheep really mean it. They honestly don't care how much you earn or whether or not you vacuum your car regularly and they really don't mind it if your shirts aren't always ironed.
3) Sheep won't kick you if you snore.
2) Sheep don't understand football either. But they're willing to accept what they don't understand.
Sheep don't read cheap romances. They aren't waiting for Charles Chesterworth III to step out of his red Alfa Romeo parked high atop the windy cliffs overlooking Ravenwood and sweep you into his strong, tanned, heavily-muscled arms and fix you with a piercing gaze from his wedgewood-blue eyes.